Productivity growth and innovation are the sine qua non for economic prosperity.
Canada’s productivity growth record over the past two decades has been dismal. How do we address this challenge? What role can the federal government play and what policy remedies are required to turn the situation around?
This event took place in Ottawa on Thursday February 23, 2012.
- Read the event summary
- Hear from the presenters (video)
- Read the related book section (pdf)
- Download a PowerPoint summary of this section (pdf)
- Read GE’s Global Innovation Barometer (pdf)
- Read the Jenkins Report: Innovation Canada (pdf)